Monday, May 7, 2012

Bloomsday and some gemmies!

i participated in the bloomsday race this past sunday....7.46 miles of on my own, with my iPod blasting, running (okay, jogging and walking) like the wind. it was a beautiful day and i finished with better time than the year before. how? i have no clue, since i am in worse shape than last year! my legs are issuing a constant complaint today for my ministrations yesterday.
after the race, i treated myself to some delightful sushi-go-round and then headed to the local gem shop for some goodies. i can't go in there with my girls, so i fully took advantage of being without my little angels to get in some gem shopping for future pieces for the shop.
i picked out far too many little beauties and now i need to get some hardware to turn them into pieces for the shop!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day- and looks like you hit the gem jackpot! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete